500 internal server error

500 Internal Server Error

Server got itself in trouble – in daisi this error is coming

info URL Daisi platform

but it working fine in streamlit with same git repo
https://karthikeya-t-hackathons-style-transfer-6p9eid.streamlitapp.com/

Hi @t-v-karthikeya ,

Sorry about the error! I looked at the logs, and it seems like its because of a slight misspecification of the requirements. (it should be tensorflow-hub in the requirements, rather than tensorflow_hub - i opened a PR here: Update requirements.txt by erichare · Pull Request #1 · Karthikeya-t/Hackathons · GitHub (side note - i also explicitly specified an older protobuf version based on a warning i got locally, though im not sure this is required. You could try without that!)

I deployed the Daisi here and it seems to work now: Daisi platform

I’ll delete my copy once you confirm this fix does the trick for you. If you have any other issues, try to re-create the Daisi from scratch, which will force a requirements rebuild. And we’ve noted this error, as it should propagate some message to the user rather than just returning 500!

Let us know if that helps!

2 Likes

Hello sir,
Thanks for helping me,

Just face this error with other git repo
my daisi with 500 server error - Daisi platform

which worked well before nearly up to 50 calls but after that it is showing Server got itself in trouble

but as you told I tried to create a new daisi - Daisi platform

What should I have to do to avoid this next time?
if my API calls reach 100, it stops working then I won’t be in the race for most API calls category

Hi @t-v-karthikeya - I’m investigating this issue for you! I don’t think there’s anything magic about the number of calls, so i wouldn’t worry too much about that - In fact, as far as i can tell, i can call your Daisi from the PyDaisi client itself - so this is something specific to the Streamlit application.

We have some bug fixes related specifically to Streamlit apps that we are preparing for some issues that have been reported, and i think yours might be a symptom of one of them.

In the meantime, rest assured that we’re counting the calls for your Daisies for purposes of the API call category. I will let you know when we’ve pushed the fixes, and in the meantime, feel free to make your previous Daisi private, and create a new one. The calls from before and after will be aggregated together!